January 2019 is a matter of days away, so it’s time to start thinking about all the things I need to get done. As January always feels like a very slow month, I like to get things planned and organised.
- Throw out unwanted items. I have so many boxes at my parents house with old stuff in which I really don’t use or need. I need to go through everything and donate/sell anything I no longer want.
- Sort clothes. Again, another lot of sorting out at my parents house. Old coats especially. I have SO many coats in my wardrobe at home which I haven’t worn in years. Time to donate them.
HEALTH + PERSONAL
- Take up a new class at the gym. I’m at the gym everyday because that’s where I work. So there’s no excuse for me not to be trying something new out!
- Plan my meals better. The key to success is planning. I bin way too much food because I don’t plan my meals properly, and sometimes I don’t eat well because I have nothing in.
- Trial some contact lenses. I really don’t want to wear glasses 24/7 anymore. I think I’d like to give contact lenses a go!
- Visit the hair salon. I haven’t had my haircut since August ’18 (I’m so rubbish at being a woman) I need my colour doing and there’s a lot of hair that needs to go.
- Open up a savings account. I want to put savings into a 3-year fixed ISA account to maximise the interest.
- Reduce my spending. I spend way too much money on food. Yep you read that right.
- Plan a holiday. I’m not 100% certain where I’m flying to next, but I’m hoping by the end of January I will have come to a decision so I know how much I need to save.
- Publish a recipe on my blog. I love cooking, it’s what I do for a living. For a while now I have wanted to bring a ‘food’ category to my blog. I have so many recipes that I want to share!
- Finish drafted blog posts. I have so many ideas, that sometimes I’ll begin writing, have another idea and then start another post without finishing the last one. I’d like to finish all my drafted blog posts and get them published.
- Use my 2019 diary. I buy a diary every year but I haven’t used one properly since 2016. I can’t wait to start planning and writing things in my diary again.
- Clean out my inbox. I suck at deleting emails. I’d like to have a real good inbox clear out.
- Go through who I’m following on Instagram. I’m almost following 1,000 accounts. Too many of these people don’t inspire me. Time for a social media clear out!
What is on your January to-do list? Drop me a comment below!
A 24 year old from the Midlands, always looking to escape her hometown for an adventure.