I have a new love for protein balls! I’ve been buying them for a while now but in stores they are rather pricey, so I thought it was time to start making my own. I’ve experimented with a few different recipes and this one so far is my favourite!
These Protein Balls are super easy to make, and don’t require you to use an oven!
So if you have a spare 10 minutes, why not give these delicious healthy treats a try?
You will need…
- 1 + (1/2) cups of oats
- 2 scoops of vanilla whey protein powder
- 1 tbsp flax seeds
- 4 tbsp peanut butter
- 2 tbsp natural honey
- 1/3 cup cranberries
- 1 cup almond milk
- Add the oats, protein powder and flax seeds into a large bowl or mixer. If you have a strong blender you may prefer to blend instead.
- Add in the peanut butter, honey and half of the almond milk. Stir with a large spoon.
- Add in the cranberries and combine using your hands. Combine mixture until it comes together, then add the remaining almond milk. If the mixture is too try, add more almond milk.
- Roll into balls using your hands
- Place into a container to set in the fridge for a minimum of 30 minutes.
- Store in the fridge until ready to eat.
- Measure your balls to make them all an equal size
- Add more liquid if balls aren’t drippy and sticky!
- Add raisins for an extra bit of flavour
- Eat within 7 days
Great for a morning snack, a pre-workout boost or a midnight craving for something sweet!
Like this recipe? Please share it for me!
A 24 year old from the Midlands, always looking to escape her hometown for an adventure.