Hi guys! I’ve been a bit quite on the social media/blogging front, but have a load of ideas for posts which will be coming this month! My blog posts are also going to be available in audio very soon, but at the moment I am recovering from a chest infection so I’m waiting for that to pass!
Today I thought I would do a bit of a random post. I love reading bloggers “12 things” posts so thought I would have a little go at writing one myself! If you are unfamiliar with what it is, I basically write 12 things, whether they are thoughts, memories, stories, things I like, things I’m doing, you get the idea – anything!
- This month I’m looking forward to Gary Barlow’s new book, A Better Me. I’m hoping to buy the audio version first as at the moment I’m totally loving listening to audio books while I’m cooking and cleaning!
- Last month I made it my mission to start planning my meals properly before I head to the supermarket. Not only do I not buy junk, I switched from Tesco to Aldi and have halved my shopping completely! So super happy with that!
- I’ve really got back into drinking tea again. I am more of a coffee in the morning girl, but since being ill I opted for peppermint tea instead of my usual coffee to help clear my nose. I guess now because it’s October also I am choosing cranberry and raspberry tea over anything too!
- I’m really considering a year in Bali and a year in New Zealand in the next few years.
- I’m taking a “career break” until after the new year, while I decide what I really want to do. Being in a job that I wasn’t really passionate about anymore was starting to really get me down. A blog post next week will explain all that has happened.
- I really want to go to university or study for a part time course at home. I just want to learn something new.
- This week I’m training my 7 month old bunny to be free roam! I bought a storage box called HOL from IKEA, cut a square from the side and have painted it white. Inspired by bunnymelv on Instagram, I decided my little Florida needs all the space in the world (when I say that, I mean the space of my very small flat) so I’ve been enjoying doing a bit of DIY! I can’t wait for her to be cage free at last. A blog post about this will be up soon too!
- My little Nephew Archie is growing up so quickly! I never thought I would love being an Auntie as much as I do! It feels like he has been here forever. He is getting Christened towards the end of this month so I am looking forward to that event.
- Recently I have been listening to a lot of music from my favourite years. 2015 was definitely one of the better years in my life so far. It’s mad how a 4 minute song can bring back so many memories.
- My anxiety has been at its worst the last couple of months. It seems that no matter how hard I try nothing ever improves. It feels like three steps forwards and four steps back. I’m hoping to start therapy towards the end of October which hopefully will help.
- At the moment I’ve been watching more TV. The Circle on Channel 4 has really been making me laugh. I’ve also just finished watching The Bodyguard which I thought was awesome! I’ve just started watching Strangers which makes Monday nights more entertaining!
- I took a trip to Clent Hills an evening last week. I desperately needed the fresh air! I really need to take advantage of nearby places.